Liquid/LC100

For the GEEK in you

Sunday, August 21, 2005

On Chinese

Sometimes I wish I could be sorrydubai and just go nuts in the post...cos there doesn't appear to be anyone else heeerrreee...

Anyways, for my non-existent audience, here's something from my murky past...

At one point, briefly, I had a thing for Chinese women in a big way and dated quite a few of them. It never panned out, usually because the racial thing was just too big to overcome. Not for me - for them. From what I've observed, Chinese are raised to believe that they are racially superior to all other races. In *every* way. Westerners who marry Chinese are looked down upon and the girl even more so because she dares to defy tradition and 'soil" herself. (Note that there are almost no Chinese guys who marry foreign women - that should tell you something right there.) The girl usually does it because the money is good and this is not a bad thing, according to the Chinese social circle. If a girl marries money, it's perfectly acceptable, apparently. But the husband will never be truly made welcome. And she should never forget that by blood, she is better. Forget about Indians or Africans or any other race; those are like vermin.

Trust me, I could write a book on these guys...spent a long time observing them. But getting back to the point, I was at uni one day (loong long ago) and I had just been dumped by yet another Chinese girl. As luck would have it, I was the only guy in a class full of Chinese girls and the tutor's question was : "Have you ever dated someone of another ethnicity and if no, would you ever do it?"

Again, as the question went round the class, fortune had placed me right at the end. And I just couldn't believe my ears. Not a single girl, from nearly every region - China, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesis - had ever dated someone not Chinese and they wouldn't do so either. Listening to those responses one after the other just turned my stomach. And because of this so called PCness, nobody wanted to actually admit being racist but by gum, were they having trouble. And of course, when it came to my turn, I looked like a right fool.

Listen all. you poor bachelors in Dubai seeking solace in the arms of that Chinese hooker - you would run screaming into the night if you only knew what they thought of you. I'm not kidding when I say that their skin crawls at the very sight of you. They would rather have a 65 yr old English leper with half a dozen STDs than sleep with your Asian ass. Same goes for the locals, sorry guys if you thought you were any better. But thank goodness for the almighty dirham, because that is the great equaliser. As in all things in life, money will sort out your qualms.

5 Comments:

Blogger marwan said...

FIRST COMMENT! I am not alone on the planet....

Japanese are renowned for being ultra nationalist, so don't be under any illusion that they will marry you or anything, although you find the occasional one who does. But when it comes to between the sheets, they are f-r-e-a-k-y. Seriously so. Relationships with them can be rewarding, just as long as you are aware of where it can go.

11:06 AM  
Blogger marwan said...

Oh, and good luck trying to get a chinese girl to tell you the truth about 'you'. Don't believe them! Too many have blithely informed me that 'race' isn't a problem, only for me to find out later through mutual friends that it was, after all, the case.

Sorry if I appear some sort of racist heart monger, but understand that it has been borne out of too many broken hearts. Still, I live in hope that I am wrong.

11:10 AM  
Blogger moryarti said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:55 PM  
Blogger moryarti said...

wow - Thats pretty interesting -

that ultra ego must come from the fact they feast on delicacies which we can't; like rats, cats, worms, roaches and other insects i don't have a strong enough stomach to even think about!

I have always found them extremely defensive in public places - try seeing a Chinese woman complaining in any Etisalat branch - But i always attributed that to "differences in cultures" reasons, not because they think we are at the bottom of the food-chain.

8:57 PM  
Blogger * said...

Thank heavens for small mercies.
cant imagine having to do anything intimate with someones whos diet consists of rats, snakes, dog, cats and oh yes lets not forget that case of the PATHANS in Dubai.(being eaten by chinese)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home