Liquid/LC100

For the GEEK in you

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Silent Friends

Aka, the people who visit this blog. I installed SiteMeter on a lark, but it's proved surprisingly interesting to discover who reads my occasional ramblings. The vast majority are from Dubai, of course, but let's have a lookie at some of the others:
  • Sydney, Australia - I know who that is!
  • Sunnybank, Queensland - population, 7325. Wow, that's kinda cool that a small town like that reads about stuff in Dubai, even if it was only for 41 seconds.
  • New York! Awesome. One day I will live there.
  • Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees. Birthplace of Tony Scott, when it's not bullying Sunnybank with its 80k+ residents.
  • Rishon LeZiyyon, Israel. Are Israelis allowed to visit UAE blogs?
  • Albertslund, Denmark. My masterminding of the cartoon riots from my secret Scandinavian fortress is revealed at last.
  • Birmingham, Alabama. Home of the funniest fictional paedophile male rapist sociopath ever.
  • Surbiton, Slough. Why can't I can't get away from Ricky Gervais?
Special thanks to the one guy who was directed here by Google after using the search terms - I shit you not - "She stripped for me, Moulin Rouge". Possibly the single least fulfilling click in search engine history.

Thanks to all who've turned up here/taken a wrong turn and read my spastic emissions in the last year and two months. A further special thanks to everyone who took the time to comment, regardless of content. You all made this a little worthwhile.

Even though there's only like five of you. Two of which are my friends. One of whom asked me to leave the UAE. And the other two probably looking for naked pictures of Satine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katib said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Katib said...

Naked Pics? Where? Where? Keep em posts coming! 3 cheers to you mate.

6:16 AM  
Blogger marwan said...

Because I disagreed with Hot Lemon & Honey over the relevance of Ramadan to the business world.

Probably not the wisest thing to do in Muslim UAE. But I'm no fan of pointless tradition, particularly when it impacts on my bottom line.

Still, what can ya do? Price of living here.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home